Monday, May 17, 2010

Reality or Fantasy

True love?
Happily ever after?
Soul mates?
One true love?
All things we hear from random sources our entire lives.....
But do they exist?
We all hear stories of someones Uncle's Mother's Sister who found exactly what they were looking for in a partner and now can't live without them!
But are these just stories or do they really truly exist?
I like to think that they do!
That one day in the future I am going to meet that one person that I myself will not be able to live without....
I want a.....
Knight in shinning armour,
Prince on a white horse,
Old time gentleman....
I want it all and I refuse to settle for less!
I realize that I may fall short sometimes and that I may get confused by lust or obsession,
but one day I will find what I am looking for!
Won't I?

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope so Jess. I wish only the best for you in everything you do, including love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all hope and pray it's possible.

    ReplyDelete